Physiotherapy is anchored in movement sciences and aims to enhance or restore function of multiple body systems. The profession is committed to health, lifestyle and quality of life. This holistic approach incorporates a broad range of physical and physiological therapeutic interventions and aids. Physiotherapists help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
* Home Physiotherapy (Home Physiotherapy)
* Sports Therapy
* Sports Rehabilitation
* Stroke Rehabilitation
* To facilitate self-care & optimal independence on factors affecting the individual’s health status
* To support patient & family members in providing care in the comfort & privacy of their home
* To enhance speedy recovery with the continuity of physiotherapy care at home
* Orthopaedic Cases
- Post ACL / PCL / MCL / LCL Reconstruction Arthroscopy
- Joint Replacement (Post TKR / THR)
- Soft Tissue Repair
* Neurology Cases
- Head Injury or Craniotomy
- Spinal Cord Injury
* Cardio Respiratory Cases
- Postural Drainage & Suction for Adults or Paediatric Patients
* Variation of Electrical Stimulation
* Multiple Station Gym Workout
* Gait Training
* Balance Training
* Soft Tissue Manipulation
* To prevent base on consultation from physiotherapist for recovery process
* To recover patients mobility by using physiotherapy modalities
* To help improve the conditions of avoidance of injury to patients
* To assist in exercise regime that will be made for the patient after recovering from injury
How Does Physiotherapy Help
* Reducing the swelling, inflammation and pain using ice or ultrasound.
* Increasing the range of movement of the affected joint whether its fingers, feet, knees, hips, back,
neck or shoulders.
* Decreasing muscle spasm and dispersing the tightness in muscles.
* Reducing pain quite substantially with each treatment by breaking the pain or spasm cycle.
* Strengthening affected and surrounding muscle groups.
* Physiotherapy Services : Basement Floor, Inpatient Block
* Outpatient Physiotherapy Services : Level 5, Outpatient Block
* Rehab Shoppe : Commercial Area, Level 1, Outpatient Block
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm
8.30am - 12.30pm
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
T : 03-5543 1111 ext 6013 (Physiotherapy Sevices), ext 3272 / 3331 (Outpatient Physiotherapy Services), ext 3239 / 5543 (Rehab Shoppe)
E : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org